Friday, January 1, 2016

The Little Floral Slip


Happy 2016! I cannot believe 2015 is already over. This past year was so amazing, and so many exciting things happened.

This adorable little slip I am wearing is made my Free People (who else right?) and ugh, it's so cute. Free People had an amazing sale last week where all their sale items were an additional 30% off, and I freaked out a bit. I may have went a little too crazy and bought some unnecessary items, but Free People hardly ever has sales! Who can blame me?!  This slip was one of my favorites that I picked up. I am literally a Free People dress hoarder, and I must say, the way this one fits tops my list.. 100%.

You can still buy the dress by clicking Here 

A little dress that is flowy, floral, and colorful is the key to my heart. Hehe. 





I have been dying for a pair of Mules boots for ever. While browsing the sale I came across the most adorable pair ever! They are the ones I am wearing above and I since receiving them last Monday, I am already guilty of wearing them four times.. whoops.

I must admit though, they are not the most comfortable and after only a few hours, your heels will start aching. But fashion is pain right? I wore them to the mall yesterday for a full day of shopping, and by the end of the day I was almost in tears from the pain. So while I am in love with these mules, they are the best for short periods of time.

You can still find them by clicking Here! 

Well my loves, I hope you have a sparkling New Years Day that is filled with many many drinks and goodies ;) What is your New Year's resolution?

Later, Loves

Photos by @andrewrosee


No comments:

Post a Comment