Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunday Adventures with // Public Desire


Heeeeey Whatuppp Monday morning. 

I am not sure how I feel about Mondays. I feel like I am supposed to totally hate them since everyone else does, but since this (and my final) semester I am only taking an online class and an internship, Mondays are my official sleep in day. Pshhh.. still on the search for the perfect internship asap.

So, for now at least, Mondays aren't toooooo shabby.

Yesterday I decided to wear out my over the knee boots from Public Desire. I picked them up about a month ago, and for what ever reason, this is the first time I have actually worn them out the house. Just like most fashion obsessed girls, I have been lusting over a pair of Stuart Weitzman boots for awhile. But honestly, I live in LA and I could just not justify spending $700 on a pair of tall boots. Living in a colder climate it would deffff be a good investment, but not really for LA.. ughy.

Hooooooowever, these Public Desire boots were a pretty good alternative since they were only about $50 bucks. So I'm happy about that. I can justify that price.

Woooooo whooooz.



You can grab these same boots by clicking Here!

They come in like a million different colors so it makes it pretty easy (or pretty hard) to pick out your fav's.

After getting a late brunch/lunch at one of my favorite spots in LA, Mohawk Bend, we headed over to the Broad to checkout some art.

So, LA right?

Luckily, I had reserved tickets for the museum like this past November so I didn't have to wait in the 2+ hour line outside.

Heck ya to that.

Honestly, I would recommend doing the same because while the museum is amazing, you can get through it pretty quickly and waiting in a over 2 hour line to get into a museum that takes about a hour to walk through does not sounds thaaaaat worth it to me.

I believe that you can reserve tickets for April right now. Yes, April. Lol.

Get on that beeeeebes.



You can grab my teddy bear jacket by clicking HERE!

Hope you all have a lovely Monday! Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment