Monday, April 18, 2016

REVOLVE Festival Party Recap // Welcome to the Desert Bash


Happy Monday Beauts!

Sooooo, yesterday I must say I had a pretty good time. If you follow me on Snap chat I am sure you saw where I was hangin' out. Yep, it was at the REVOLVE house party.

Revolve hosted this huuuuge 2 day house party this past weekend in celebration of Coachella 2016. The mansion was only about a 5 minute drive past the polo fields so it was in a prime location. And I must say, this party was one of the coolest I have ever been to.

So this post is going to be a lil' iphone pic recap of my time at the REVOLVE Coachella house.

Enjoy ;)



Revolve really knows how to throw a damn good party. It was filled with unlimited drinks/ food / party gifts and had some notable guests arrive and hang out for a bit.

To name a few, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Tyga, Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, the Victoria Secret Angels, Hailey Clauson,  Zoe Kravitz, and pretty much every fashion blogger you have ever stalked on Instaaa. oh ya... I forgot to mention someone..

Leo Dicaprio made an appearance..

yep. That one guy, you know, from the Titanic.

No biggie.

Travis Scott and Jordyn Woods kept the party going by DJ-ing and keeping us at a nonstop dance. I made sure to wear my faaaaaaav pair of black booties so that I would be super comfortable on my feet all day. 

And they are seriously so adorable huh?!

You can grab them by clicking:

HERE :)



Yesterday was a dream and I wish I would relive it again today. For any of you that are interested in my outfit, I am wearing this gorgeous Privacy Please Dress from REVOLVE that you can pick up by clicking: HERE

AHHH, I had such a great time.

I hope you all have a beautiful day! Bye loves.


2 comments:

  1. Just loving this great festive party blast. I went for my friend's engagement at one of the supreme event space San Francisco last week. She looked beautiful as ever. Vintage crockery and royal table arrangements were exotic. Have arranged her marriage function at the same venue next month.

    ReplyDelete