Thursday, January 21, 2016

75 Degrees and sunny


Hiiii!

Its January 21st, and it is 75 degrees today... so yeah, basically perfect right? Southern California really does have the best weather in the world. These past few weeks have been pretty chilly (under 65 degrees haha) so this morning I woke up feeling so great since it felt a lil' like summer time.

Heck ya to that. 

So obviously I had to pull out this little cutie from my closet that's made by Tularosa. Aka, my favorite brand. The color is this light peach shade and it is the perfect color for my basically transparent skin.. I need a tan asap. This dress comes in like a billion different colors so it is seriously so simple finding the right shade for your complexion.

You can find the same dress by clicking Here!



Now lets talk about the adorable little bucket bag I'm wearing. The price for this bag was ONLY $21.00. Yes. Only $21.00.

I know, wut.

I am such a sucker for Instagram posts, and ASOS posted this little bag on their Instagram and I had a "I need this" type of moment. It was a spontaneous purchase but honestly, I have worn it every single day this past week. So I think the $21.00 was worth it, don't yaa think so too?
 
Unfortunately, this bag is completely sold out! :( But I'll link a few similar ones below:

Here

Here

Here



 Thanks for reading! Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment