Sunday, January 10, 2016

Off Duty // Elle Jay Crossbody


 Haaaaappy Sunday!

Geeez, this week flew by! I cannot believe that it is already Sunday again. Sunday's are my favorite day of the week because it is the only day of the week that I am in complete control of my schedule. My ideal day starts with sleeping in waaaaay late, grabin' some brunch somewhere cool, and then spending the rest of the day exploring.

Today, I did just that.

:)

Now, lets get to my outfit. First of all, how adorable is my bag!?! Oooooh my, I am obsessed with it! The color is to die for, and it has fringe.. and you know how I feel about fringe. The brand is called Elle Jay, and you all need to checkout their Instagram (I'll link below) because I hiiiiighly recommend their bags.

Eeeeeek. I literally just want all of them. hehe.

For reals though.

Follow them on Instagram by clicking Here: @Ellejay.bags


So.. I have a confession to make. I finally jumped on the Raye Mia Heel bandwagon, and I am SO happy that I did. These heels are actually everything that I have always dreamed of.

*happy tears :')

They are from Revolve Clothing.. duh, and no joke have been sold out for months. And now I understand and can totally relate to all of the hype. THESE SHOES ARE AMAZING.  Everyone go buy. Right. Now.

You can buy the these heels by clicking Here!

Now I just need them in the other colors. Yes, all four of them.

Don't judge me.



Also, I wanted to include a little snapshot of my delicious lunch that I had today. I have been dying to grab some food at Zinc Cafe' in the Arts District in downtown LA, and lets just say, it did not disappoint. The whole cafe is entirely vegetarian, which I am not, but I can very much appreciate.




 Thanks for reading! Talk to you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment