Thursday, December 24, 2015

Brisk Florals // FP


Hey Hey Hey! Today is Christmas eve! Woooohooo's to that!

This morning I headed to Downtown LA to my favorite (or everyone's favorite, to be correct) cafe, Urth Cafe. Yuuuuum, oh my, it is so good.. that spanish latte'. Ugh.

I just picked up this amazing little slip from Free People, and I am obsessed with it. First of all, the color cannot get anymore perfect. It is ideal for winter because it is a darker floral print, but then again, it would be ahhhh-mazing for spring/summer because it is so light and flowy. I can already tell that I am going to be getting a whole lot of wear out of this little one. Oh and by the way... I LOVE floral anything.


 Don't even get my started with my wrap necklace. UGH. I am so in luuuv with it. It is from Vanessa Mooney, and it is this gorgeous burgundy shade. It is completely suede, which rules too.

Vanessa Mooney anythinggg is such great quality and I would totally recommend investing in a few pieces. This wrap necklace has been out of stock for ever, and once I saw it back I placed my order as soon as possible. It can wrap around your neck so many different ways! I am so excited to try different ways with outfits. hehe.

You can buy this necklace Here!



 You can grab this amazing slip Here! 

I love the Arts district in Downtown LA. It is one of my favorite areas of LA, even though it can get a tad grimey every once in awhile. But honestly, I think that's why I love it. When a place is too clean and perfect, it almost makes me feel uncomfortable. Maybe that's why I love LA so much.

Well lovelies, if you haven't been to Urth Cafe.. GO. It is a must see if you are visiting or living in LA. I cannot even tell you how many times I have been, I am obsessed.

Have a safe a fun holiday! Merry Christmas. Eat a lot of goodies ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment