Sunday, January 3, 2016

Free The Shoulders


 Hey Dolls!

How has everyone's New Year been?! Mine so far has been relaxing, which is exactly what I needed. My New Year was actually spent IN because I got this horrible cold.. UGH. But honestly, I am such a homebody anyways that I didn't even mind staying in bed all day. hehe.

I finally felt better today so I decided to put on this adorable little off the shoulder top and head to one of my favorite places in my town. I can literally walk around nursery's for hours just browsing around at all the different plants and flowers.

I actually bought this top last summer from REVOLVE Clothing and kinda of just lost it in the back of my closet, so sad, I know. But I am so happy that it came back into my life because it is perfect. The color is this light pale pink and I feel like it suits my fair skin so well. And it also is just so darn comfortable!

OH, and BTW. This top is on sale right now, and you can buy it Here!



I have worn these mules before but uggggh, they are so cute that I couldn't help myself but to include them again. Free People just really knows what they are doing. I wish I could own every pair of shoes that they make.

I can't wait to start sporting these cuties during each season with little dresses and playsuits. EEEK. I literally just got so excited thinking about it.

I swear.

These come in an off-white shade as well. Hmmmmmm... do not be too surprised if the white one's pop up on this blog soon. ;)

I just cannot help myself. Help, I have a shopping problem.


Ugh, blogging can be so freaking fun, I can't even stand it.

Lil' readers, I hope you have a lovely week ahead of you! Talk to you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment