Thursday, March 3, 2016

Buttons on Buttons


Heeeeeeey Guuuuuuys and Gals!

I have been on a dress buying craaaaaze lately and it is starting to get out of hand. I must admit, I have too many dresses and not enough time to wear all of them. But you know what? I feel like there are waaay worse problems to have, so I am not complaining.

One of my newset (and maybe cutest) new dresses that I have picked up is this cutie that I am wearing. AHh! I could totally wear this dress daily, and I wouldn't even be a bit maaad about it.

Am I right?

Yeah, thought so.

Anywayssss, I bought this adorable midi dress from RevolveClothing.com by my FAVORITE designer Privacy Please. Privacy Please is literally the most perfect designer for me because their entire collection is made up of floral printed dresses with girly prints.

And nothing in life makes me happier than little girly floral dresses. LOL, that is not sarcastic too.

Even though this dress is all black, and not floral, I am still just obsessed as usual. You can pick up this same dress by clicking HERE



Thanks for reading cuties, talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment