Thursday, February 11, 2016

Itty bitty playsuit // Joshua Tree


Ohhhh Helllllo There.

Today is HOT! Its only 11:30 am right now and I think the temperature is going to be reaching the high 80's today. Since it's my off day today, I think my entire day will be spent inside the AC with a cold beer... or two. Sounds pretty nice huh?

High fives alllll around today.

As you may already know, this past weekend I spent my 23rd birthday in the beautiful Joshua Tree. Joshua Tree was such a magical place because I literally felt like I was looking at a Dr. Seuss book or something. Joshua Tree is known for their, uh, Joshua Tree's.. lol. Aparently Dr. Seuss went to Joshua Tree and got his inspiration for his book The Lorax.

Hmmmm, I think I believe it.

Anywhoooo, I took full advantage of the retro 70's vibe that Joshua Tree gave off and wore this adorable (and extremely tiny) playsuit from ThreadSense. ThreadSense is this totally awesome online boutique that is based right here locally in Fullerton.

Awesome, right?! 

I love supporting businesses that are based so close to my home since I love the convenience that they allow for me to just pick up new stuff immediately. If you live locally and place your online order before 10 am, you can actually pick up your order at their actual warehouse in one hour!

Its almost too convenient not to shop there all the time..

Ouch, my wallet.


You can pick up my same playsuit by clicking HERE

I absolutely am obsessed with the color and pattern of this playsuit because it totally gives off this relaxed/ bohemian/ 70's vibe. And quite honestly, the 70's style is my favorite and I have been noticing lately that most of my clothing has been leaning towards those vibes.

Whatever, I'm not complaining.

Alsooooo, I need to point out that ThreadSense is literally always having sales. So if you hate paying full price for anything (pshhh like me) you'll be obsessed with this boutique.

Check them out now... just click HEEEEERE


Thanks for reading!

TTYL. Duh.


No comments:

Post a Comment