Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Caught in Chloe Oliver


Hey lovelies!

Happy hump day! Today I woke up to a text from my internship supervisor letting me know that they did not need me today, and to just relax.

Whaaaaaat. How amazing is that news? So now I am totally in the best mood eveeeer. 

But anywhoooo,

Oh my goodness, how amazingly adorable is this romper!?!? First of all, the print is to die for. It so vibrant and eye catching that people cannot help but stare at you... but in a good way ;)

This romper was made by the brand Chloe Oliver and you can check out their collection by clicking:

HERE

Chloe Oliver has SO many amazing pieces in their spring collection and I am already on the lookout to add a few more items to my spring/summer wardrobe. Hehe. The fit of this romper is so flattering and would look so gorgeous on so many different body types. The bow in the front actually comes undone, so you can totally make it as loose or tight as you please.

Can I get a high five on that?..

Ugh, so perfect.


I paired this romper with one of my fav bucket bags because I'm obsessed with the black and grey contrast that it has. And I feeeeel like it just works perfect with this romper.

But honestly, you can really pair any type of bag with this romper. But I would still stick with a neutral bag to make sure that the romper remains the statement piece in the outfit.

Wait...

If I were to go to a music festival, this would DEF be one my the items that would come along with me.

Am I right?!




Well babes, make sure to check out Chloe Oliver's instagram because they are totally Killlllin' it. You can head on over by clicking the link:


Enjoy this gorgeous Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment