Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring White // Privacy Please


Happy St. Patty's Day! Not that this post is St. Patty's theme or anything.. but it is one of those holidays that we use for an excuse to get a lil' extra wild on a weekday.

And I won't complain about that.

You guys know how I feel about dresses. And now that the weather is feelin' way more spring-like, I am pretty much grabbing little dresses to wear out every day. The one I am wearing is absolutely perrrrfectttt for spring/summer 17' because it goes with seriously everything! I have been seeing a ton of bloggers sporting the cutest little white dresses, and I knew I had to get on that bandwagon.. and quickly.

This Privacy Please dress from Revolve Clothing is SO soft! And it is also incredibly stretchy, which is 100% most important to me. LOL.There is literally nothing worse than a super stiff and uncomfortable dress that allows no movement.

I like to mooooove around, ya know?

You can grab the same dress by clicking:

HERE


Now don't even get me starting with these boots... 

Oh my gosh, fine. I'm getting started. 

They are AMAZING. They are literally everything that I would have always dreamed about with a pair of black boots. I am absolutely obsessed with the western trend these upcoming seasons, and these booties work so well with them. 

I was a tad worried that they may be uncomfortable since they looked a little restricting in the leg area, but I was sooo wrong. And i'm happy about being wrong with this. 

THEY ARE SO COMFY! I could (and have been) wearing them everyday, with every type of outfit possible. 

Ugh, you guys need these botos in your life. You wont regret it. 

You can grab them by clicking: 



Also, jewelry is by Vanessa Mooney. 

Have a lovely Thursday! 

Drink up today, hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment