Monday, February 22, 2016

Bodysuits and Boyfriend's



Happy happy Monday!

This past week I began my internship (which is totally awesome btw), but it has added an extra 12 hours to my work week. 

Ugh. Over 40 hours per week of work. Can I go back to being a kid again? 

So this morning when I arrived to my internship, I went in to clock in and they decided that they "didn't need me" today. Lol, and I was completely okay with that. So I rushed home and got into pjs ASAP. 

This past Sunday I hung out in downtown Santa Monica (my fav) since the weather has been so beautiful. Whenever I hangout in SM, I just want to shop and eat all day. That's normal right? There are just so many options to choose from and I just cannot help myself. 

hehe. 

I kept it basic though and ate lunch at Tender Greens. Sadly, there is not a Tender Greens within about 20 miles from my house so whenever I am close by I just have to grab some food. Mmmmmm.. their mashed potatoes. If you have had them, you know exactly what I am talking about. 

I got this bodysuit recently from Revolve Clothing and I am OBSESSED with it. I am actually just obsessed with bodysuits in general lately but this one is just everything I could ever ask for in a bodysuit. The material is SO soft and it actually has 5% spandex in it so its super stretchy. 

Perrrrrf for a lil' food belly. Am I right??! 

 You can grab this same bodysuit by clicking HEEEEERE!



My favorite thing to pair with a bodysuit is an awesome pair of boyfriend jeans. The pair of boyfriend's that I am wearing are my trusty Topshop pair that I have had for 10000000 years. I swear they are going to last until I am 80. 

Since boyfriend jeans are on the baggier side, they give off that perfect contrast of a super tight fitting top and super loose fitting bottoms. Whenever I wear this combo, I alwaysss match it with a awesome belt around my waist to clinch any looseness on my waist, which is always a flattering look. 

Win, win. 

OOOOOOH, and BTW. Yesterday I went to Urban Outfitters and I was just casually browsing the sale section when and I came across this fringe bag.. and I almost started crying happy tears. A few months ago I saw this bag at full price and I wanted to buy it so bad. But it was $109.00. 

So, uh, I put it back on the self. 

Buuuuuuuut, yesterday there was one kinda stuffed in the sale section and it was marked at $19.99.... YAAAAAY! I grabbed and bought it so quickly. I am so so happy. It is perfection. 

You can buy the same bag by clicking HERE , but sadly it is not as cheap online. 

Sooooorry bout' that. 

Well cuties, thanks for reading. Have a faaaabulous Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment