Monday, March 7, 2016

Always Amused with Amuse Society // Elle Jay Bags



Helllllo rainy Monday morning!

This morning I was woken up from thunder and lighting striking from it seemed like my backyard. AHH. It is always a refreshing change when it pours here in Los Angeles, but lighting filling my room is not very pleasant at 6 am.

Not going to lie, I ran into bed with my mom.. obviously I am not fully an adult yet.

Haha.

This past weekend I was in San Diego for the Festival of Funk. Which basically was a huge craft beer tasting festival. Soooo.. things got a little cray after unlimited pours of sour/funky beer.

Actually a lot of cray. Whoops.. My 24 hour hangover has finally gone away.

But anywhooooooo, I decided to wear out this super adorable tunic from Amuse Society. When I know I am going to be consuming a whole lot of alcohol  or food, my outfit of choice is typically an outfit like this... flowy and easy to move around in.

Amuse Society is always one of my top choices of brands lately. They have been KIIIILIN' it with their prints and pieces. Highly recccc' checking out their page by clicking HEEEERE, of course.

You wont be disappointed.



Ohhhh, and in case you were interested, you can grab my same tunic from Revolve Clothing by clicking the link Here! 

Now onto my bag..

AHHH how adorable is it??! I was sent this bag from @ElleJay.bags, which all of you need to check out ASAP. This bag is absolute perfection and I could not imagine a bag that fits my style more.

Come on, you know how I feel about fringe,

;)

And the color is amazzzzzing because it will match with everything this spring/summer season!



 Thanks for reading babes! If you live in SoCal, enjoy the raining day!



No comments:

Post a Comment