Monday, February 8, 2016

Joshua Tree Golden Hour


Hiiii ya pepes.

I am strugglin a tad' this Monday morning because I just got home from a rad weekend away in the desert. And I really do not want to accept the fact that I have to go to work today.. Ugh.

Buuuut, the good thing about weekend getaways is that once its over, its time to plan the next adventure.

Am I right? Or am I right?

Well, this past weekend was spent in the beautiful town of Joshua Tree. This was the first time I have ever been to Joshua Tree and my goodness, it was so beautiful and peaceful. Driving into Joshua Tree from Los Angeles was like driving into another world. Everything and everyone seemed to just take life a whole lot slower there. And that was definitely a nice change and refresher for the weekend.


Now onto my outfit. 

I brought this kinda-maxi dress with me to Joshua Tree because I felt like it really embodied the whole "deserty" feels. It is made by the great Amuse Society, who else right? They tend to create the cutest and most unique pieces/prints that remind me of warm days in the desert. OHHH, and this exact dress is 50% off right now.. get on that right now babes. 

You can find the dress my clicking HERE

You all probably have seen my bag before in a few Instagram shots, and also a post from a few weeks ago. Its by Elle Jay bags if you needed a quick reminder, and you can check them out on their Instagram @ElleJay.bags

THIS BAG IS SO CUTE. I AM OBSESSED. 


Thanks for reading boo's. Another Joshua Tree post will be up soon ;)

Hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment