Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Blue Checkered Print











Happy Tuesday beauties! :) 

What to say about this dress.. well lets just say that coming from a very indecisive person, this may be my favorite ever. I just feel like it fits perfect and the print on it is so adorable and almost "little girl" like, but not in a bad way! It is one of those dresses where you can just throw it on and feel good, with not much prep or thought. 

This adorable little piece is from Revolve Clothing.. where else, and it is from the brand Privacy Please. I have a few pieces from their collections and my goodness, they all must be some of my favorites in my entire wardrobe. I highly highly highly recommend x100000000000.

Well my loves, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this beautiful day! Talk to you next time ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment