Sunday, September 20, 2015

Lace-Up Details









Click here for dress

Heyyya! Happy Sunday! 

How sweet is this dress that I scored from Princess Polly Boutique?!? Oh my gosh, I am obsessed! First of all, when I started seeing the lace-up details everywhere this season I knew that I has to get on this bandwagon and grab a few pieces for myself. PrincessPolly.com has so many adorable pieces with this detail and it was almost impossible for me to narrow it down and pick a few!! But I am so so sooo happy that I went with this gorgeous dress/tunic! It is soft and flowy and the perfect transition dress into the fall season. 

Princess Polly is totally rockin' it lately and I am always finding myself constantly browsing their online store looking for new goodies ;) 

I am sure you guys have seen this booties before from past posts..and you can now probably tell that they are my FAV. I have had them for about a year and I feel like I can make them work for every season! I bought mine from Urban Outfitters, and they are made by Jeffery Campbell. I linked a similar pair above from the same designer in case some of you were interested ;) I recommend x100000. 

Oh! And my good friend Andrew (who's an awesome photographer btw) shot these photos! Check him out on Instagram: @andrewrosee




1 comment: