Monday, September 7, 2015

Getting the Closet Ready for Fall

My FAV Fall Outfits Right Now



Wow! Two post's two days in a row?! Yes, I am very proud of myself, can't you tell? ;) I hope to make this a habit and start to blog and find a posting routine soon. Well, I felt supaaa inspired this morning after looking through all my "fall" emails that have been popping up in my inbox to create a few of my favorite "fall" outfits (hence I live in southern California) that I already had in my closet.

The first outfit is reminds me of pumpkin patches and sippin' on latte's. While the second outfit reminds me of a cute date night look. But hey, that's just my opinion ;) I'll link the outfit details below for all of you cuties, in case you're interested.

Have a lovely Labor Day!

Outfit #1

Outfit #2


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment