Monday, September 28, 2015

Roses are red.. // Privacy Please












Heeeey people! :) 

This past weekend I headed over to the Bay Area to a little to a little town called Tiburon. The balcony that I am standing on was connected to our apartment.. yes, I know, I died a little, it was perfect. But anywhooooo! The dress I am wearing these shots is from the brand Privacy Please, exclusively sold through RevolveClothing.com. Ohhhhhh mannnn, this dress is everything!! First of all, its absolutely beautiful. The details in this dress are so gorgeous for fall, and since I live where our "fall" season is still 90 degrees, this dress is ideal. 

The way it is cut allows your leg, or legs, to pop out every time you take a step... sexy right? Hehe ;) I paired this dress with my good ol' trustworthy pair of sandals, that I am sure you all have seen enough of by now, but hey, they rule! :) 

I took a huge amount of photos this past weekend so I am planning on putting together a whole blog post about my little adventure. So stay tuned ;) 

Happy Monday!




1 comment: