Sunday, October 4, 2015

Black on Black










Heeeeelllllo beautiful peeps! 

Who else is loving the black on black trend?! Um, because I totally am. The jeans that I am wearing are my ultimate FAV"S. They are the TopShop Joni jeans with the little rips in the knees. I'm pretty sure everyone and their mom's already own these, and its because they ruuuuuuuule. They are the softest and stretchiest jeans I own, and they seem to flatter my body well. Like usual, I totally recommend grabbing a pair of these, and they come in pretty much every color/wash imaginable! 

Now, time to discuss my newest addition... my beautiful new Zara lace-up sandals. Oh my, they are so gorgeous, and I am absolutely obsessed. I was eyeing these babies online for a while and I decided "what the heck!" and I just bought them. And I am SO glad I did. They may not look like the most conformable shoes in the world, and ya I must admit, they aren't. But who cares! They make me feel so fierce and that's all that matters right? Hehe. 

Thanks for reading guys! Have a cozy Sunday ;) 

Photos by @andrewrosee


No comments:

Post a Comment