Sunday, April 24, 2016

Those Shoulder Bows


Heeeeey guys!

I am seriously so obsessed with the off the shoulder trend (PSH welcome to the club right?), and whenever I see something that has this touch, I just have to add it to my wardrobe ASAP. Buuuuuut, this dress has a little something different/unique about it..

Those shoulder ties...

AH. SO CUTE.

So basically when you put on this dress it feels like a tube top dress, which honestly, I am not a fan of. But then you tie both ties onto your arms and then BAAAM, the dress actually transforms. So cute, so perfect, sooo obsessed.


 I found this dress at REVOLVE and you can actually grab the same one by clicking: 


Even though its totally cute by itself, I decided that I wanted to add a lil' something extra to it. I paired my Lovers + Friends belt around the waist to clinch the most flattering/small part of my body. 

Shhh.. here's a tip. Wearing a belt around the top part of your waist, which typically is most people's smallest part of their body, is extremely flattering! It gives you that wanted hourglass shape that we girls are alwayssss trying to get.

Who's with me? 



Now just put on your fav jean jacket over this dress and you will be good to go for hours! 

Have a lovely week boo's. I am already praying for the weekend again.



No comments:

Post a Comment