Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Blue Jean Baby // Blak Label


Helllllllllo!

Happy Tuesday night! I typically do not put up my posts at night, but after shooting with this outfit I was feeeelin' a tad anxious about getting it up ASAP.

And can you blame me!?

This playsuit is to-die-for, and absolutely the most comfortable playsuit I have ever put on my body. I pinky swear. You might think that an outfit made of denim wouldn't be tooooo soft and comfy, but well I must let ya know, you are totally incorrect on this one.

The fabric on this piece is actually SOO soft! It is that soft feeling denim that is not very stiff and actually has movement it in.

Deffffff a moveable playsuit. Wooohoooo's to that!



Blak Label and I teamed up for this collaboration and I could have not been any happpppier about it. You guys must check out their website because all of their items are totally ADORBS. You can shop directly by clicking here:

www.shopblaklabel.com

While their collection is totally killllllllin it and on fire, their prices are amazing too! There is literally nothing better than finding a site that has the cutest stuff and also works with that college budget.

Who's with me?!

I decided to pair my Raye sandals from Revolve that I basically got for free.... not kidding. At work we receive these "Revolve Bucks" for working hard and meeting out goals, so I saved mine up for a bit and purchased these for freeeeee. Holllllaaaa.

But honestly, I would have paid full price for these babies because they are PERF for spring/summer. You can purchase them by clicking:

HERE



Well darlings, head over to Blak Label's site and also check them out on Instagram @shopblaklabel. You can find this same playsuit, and like a million other adorable pieces to wear.

Ugh, I am already so obsessed with them.

I hope you all have a loooooovely week cuties.



No comments:

Post a Comment