Thursday, April 7, 2016

Olive Green Crossbodys



Hey Boo's! 

Who else is obsessed with bodysuits? Because uh.. I totally am, and it is actually starting to get a lil' ridiculous. I started off with one really cute bodysuit a few weeks ago, and now I want to say I have about 6... with one coming in the mail next week. 

Ah! Don't judge me. They literally match with everything, and are tooootttes flattering. 

This one from Privacy Please was picked from my work (Revolve.com) and must be one of their most popular items because I am seriously just lucky I got my hands on it. It is now on preorder and you can grab it by clicking: 

HERE 

Oh! And at checkout you an input "TULIP" for an extra 10% off. Ya, you're welcome. 


 
So I am sure you guys have noticed all these superrrr adorable little cross body bags that I have been sporting lately. Well, let me tell ya, I am in love with this brand. They are designed by ElleJay Bags, and you can check them out on Instaaa' here: 


I have teamed up with ElleJay, and I swear every single bag I have received is absolutely perfection! Their brand is geared towards bohemian spirited girls (lol so basically me), so their bags are fringy/ crossbody/ coachella-y goodness. 

Exactlllllllly my style. 

This little green bag is super cute too! The olive green color is everywhere this spring/summer so I know I will most def get a lot of use out of it. It is the perfect size so that I can still fit my wallet, makeup, keys, sunnies, and then still barely feel the weight of the bag. 

Heck yaaaa to small bags! Right?! 



Oh ya, this is my 50th post on this blog!!! Happy 50th post birthday to Eat And Get Dressed (: 

Have a faaaantastic Thursday bebes.




No comments:

Post a Comment