Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Prints // Southern California Fall Attire










Click here for Romper 
Click here for Fringe Bag 
Click here for Sandal 

Heyyyyy ya Dolls! 

Wow, the weather has been burning up lately in SoCal, and even though it is technically "Fall" it sure does not feel like it. So, you gotta make due with what you got, so I decided to incorporate my favorite fall colors and prints in a weather appropriate outfit. I know I always say what I am wearing is my favorite.. but really guys this time, this romper is my favorite piece I own. Ask anyone who knows me well, and they will be very familiar with this romper since I try to wear it on a weekly basis.. ugh help me. 

But can you blame me?!? Its gorgeous! First off, the way it ties on the back of your neck is totally and super flattering, and also extremely comfortable. It kinda looks like a dress when just standing in place, so it gives off a more "dressed up" look... even though it has shorts ;) Oh yes, this romper is from Free People, duh... who else.

The bag I am carrying is by Rebecca Minkoff, and I purchased it through my second home, Revolve Clothing. I have been eyeing this bad for awhile, so I decided that it would be worth the investment. Fringe is a huge fall essential this season, so I definitely recommend grabbing this purse for yourself, or even just something similar. Fringe just always seems to "dress down" any outfit, which I like, because I tend to gravitate towards fancier and not practical "everyday" pieces.. whoops. 

How's the weather like where you are living? Please don't make me too jealous..

Thanks for reading cuties ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment