Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Desert Fall


















Heeeey Peeps, 

Oh goooodness, I am so sorry that it has been over a week since I have posted on here. School has been taking OVVAAA my LIFE.  I swear, I cannot wait for this semester to be done! 

Anyways, I found this super adorbs, kinda/almost Maxi dress from Urban Outfitters. This dress to me just screams "fall", and the colors are greaaaaat. 

My bag is from, wait for it.... Target. Yes, Target. Target is really stepping up their game lately and it seems that I am constantly finding awesome things there. And buying stuff from Target has its benefits.. its like waaay way cheaper than most stores. I love the way the fringe looks and adds to this outfit. It gives a "desert-y" vibe to the whole thing. 

Well my loves, thanks for reading and I'll see you all soon ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment