Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Winter White // Sweater Dress



Oh haiiii there! 

So I am completely in love with this sweater dress right now. For the past few weeks I have been on the search for the perfect sweater dress, and I have finally found it. This dress is the PERFECT length and the ideal warmness for so-cal weather. And it is just so darn cozy, am I right?! 

I am so grateful that this piece caught my eye on RevolveClothing.com. Oh! Revolve is having a sale right now.. it's not too shabby either. Highly rec. 

Click right HERE for the sweater dress ;) 



So I shot this while I was beer tasting in San Diego, where else right? This outfit was perrrrfect for beer tasting (or any type of tasting) because it was flowy and not too tight on my body.. so it allowed a little extra room ;) hehe

I wore my favorite and most durable little backpack that I grabbed from Target last summer. This backpack is literally the best thing I ave ever bought.. and it was SO cheap! I wear it on most days, and it is still going strong.

You guys are probably sick of my booties by now.. sorry I can't stop wearing them! I, no joke, wear these 6 out of 7 days every week. They are my most comfortable pair of black booties, and the pointed toe fancies up every outfit! Best. Investment. Ever.

So, I have been dying to try out this new chicken place that just opened in Little Italy called the Crack Shack.

Oh.My.Gosh. It was SO good. Basically, it is this outdoor food place that opens at 7 am and doesn't close until like 10 pm. It serves everythinggg you could imagine in regards to fried chicken. Mostly sandwiches and sides, and your mouth waters by just looking at their menu.

UGH. I want to go back already.

Here are a few shots that I took ;)


Yuuuuuuuuuuuum 


 Thanks for reading :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment