Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Turtleneck Tuesdays X Lovers+Friends







Hiiii Pretties! 

So I have a confession to make.. I have worn this sweater 3 times already, and I bought it last Friday. Whoops! What can I say? It is absolutely amazing and to-die-for comfortable. Its made by Lovers+Friends and can be purchased from REVOLVEClothing.com.  

Psssssssst... REVOLVEClothing is having a Huge Black Friday sale, so keep your eyes out. Sorry, its still a secret ;) Employee promise. 

Yesterday was one of the first "cold-ish" days that we have seen in the past two weeks, so I headed down to the beach area to feel like cold breeeeeze. I stumbled across this ever so strange park that had modern art pieces scattered all around in different corners of the park. (Like that giant bunny behind me.. kinda creepy.) But anyways, it made for an interesting place to take a few pictures of this outfit. 

Happy almost Thanksgiving! Mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment