Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Lil' Bit of Plum (Somedays Lovin)















Happy Tuesday Dolls!! 

So something great has been happening to Los Angeles... its actually kinda chilly. Yes, chilly !! Its the best thing ever right now, and I am completely luvinnnn' it. I mean, I know I'm still wearing a tunic, but it has sleeves! Totally appropriate obviously (insert sassy emoji here). If anyone was wondering, this lovely tunic is from Somedays Lovin, and it is SO COMFY. 

These booties have literally not left my feet in weeks. They actually go with every outfit and lately I just refuse to wear anything else! Cmon', do you blame me?! They are gorgeous and dress up the outfit well! I am totally diggin' the pointed toe this season so they are perrrrrfect. 

Well my lovelies, have a lovely and sassy week ahead! And for my fellow college students.. only one more week until Thanksgiving break!! Woot Woot!



No comments:

Post a Comment