Monday, May 16, 2016

The "IT" dress



Oh helllllo there! Happy Monday!

So, lets get down to business. First things first, who doesn't own this dress?!? I swear, this dress is everywhere right now and for a really good reason.

Ugh, best seller.

Right when this little beauty popped up on REVOLVE I snagged it up as quick as possible. Fast forward to a few weeks later, and Revolve blasted it all over their social media. Whenever Revolve does this, those items sell out FAST. And I mean FAST. But honestly, I am not even surprised because it is the most comfortable dress everrrr. Like I swear, it feels like you are wearing a blanket on your body.

Exactly my type of dress.

It's made by Tularosa, AKA my FAV brand, and you can buy it directly from Revolve.com. Luckily for you all it is still in stock!! So get on that quiiiiiick. You can buy it by clicking:

HERE





Like I said earlier, this dress is almost TOOOO comfy. But I suppose there are worse things in a dress right? ;)

I am totally obsessed with the print on it too.  It is absolutely adorable! The color is going to be awesome in the summer and will look perfffff after hittin' the beach a few times... PSH because I am as pale as it gets right now.

Remind me to get on that ASAP.

I decided to wear this out yesterday because I spent the day in Little Italy (in San Diego) sitting at a few breweries and drinking more beer than I should have.. no judgement please. But really, it was perfect because it was flowy enough where I did not notice the bloat that was probably happening in my tummy.

Can I get a heckkk ya to that?







Well my beeebes, have a lovely Monday! I'll see you soon.


xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment