Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Shhh... Privacy Please. // REVOLVEclothing.com

Cheers to playful prints! Am I right? 

Woooohoo! I am pretty excited here, and you wanna know why? Well, it is because I got my hands on a few pieces of my *new* favorite brand! This brand is called Privacy Please and it is sold exclusively through REVOLVEclothing.com. I am not sure if you guys know this or not, but I actually work at Revolve, so I get a little (or an amazing)..."cough" employee discount "cough cough". So I was really luckily able to purchase a few pieces from their new collection, and let me tell yaaaa, it is my dream come true of dresses. 

First of all, the dresses themselves are SO soft and silky! They are made from 100% rayon so they feel delicious on the body.. hehe. I was running errands, shopping, and wine tasting all day in these little new babies of mine and I was completely happy and conformable all day! Can I get a "woot woot"? 

Happy Hump Day everyone! ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment