Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Day in Little Italy

Beer Festival Attire// AMUSE SOCIETY 

Hello Lovelies! :) Last Saturday was spent at an all day craft beer festival, The festival of Dankness, and I wanted to make sure that I would be comfortable all day in the hot San Diego heat. I decided to pair this adorable Amuse Society dress with my favorite new gladiator sandals from the brand Schutz. This outfit was perfect for this occasion because it allowed me comfort (cough flat sandals cough), and also the flowy-ness of this dress was great for beer drinking and the heat. I tied my favorite American Apparel blue jean shirt around my waist because I wanted to make sure I could warm myself up at night if I needed to throw something on. This also helped keep my hands free of carrying anything so I could focus on my beer tasting glass ;) 

I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment