Sunday, July 26, 2015

Girls in Sundresses

A Day in San Diego

Today I had a Friday off work (wooo hoooo!) so my boyfriend and I decided to head down to San Diego to do some brewery beer tastings. On our way to San Diego I forced him to stop at the ThreadSense Clothing headquarters to let me pick up my new clothing pieces. ThreadSense gives the option to have their local customers pick up their items the same of the purchase, SO COOL! 

I immediately fell in love with ThreadSense the moment I first laid my eyes on their website. Guys I swear, its a bohemian/girly/casual/beachy girls dream website! I would recommend to all! I scored this sweet little piece for only $48.00, and I know I am going to get good use out of it. This little sundress had me feeling this type of way all day, allll good! :) 
  




Dress: ThreadSense
Shoes: Mias
Bag: Free people 

No comments:

Post a Comment